We understand at induIT that any ERP system is a big drain on your company’s resources and a SAP implementation can be challenging, complex and a drain on your organization’s resources. The flexibility of SAP’s functionality can create unexpected organizational challenges that need to be carefully managed during the design, implementation and integration of SAP software.
Elements of an SAP Implementation
- SAP implementation project planning
- System design and business blueprint
- SAP implementation project management and program management
- Business process redesign and definition
- Gap analysis between industry pre-configurations and client business requirements
- Organizational change management and employee communications
- SAP training for end-users
- Form and report definition
- Data migration strategy and mapping
- Technical infrastructure upgrades
- Business process and systems integration
- Functional expertise in key SAP modules, including FICO, SD, MM, PP, CRM and others
So how can induIT help you and your business run more efficiently and productively?